Bimbo Oluboyo / Head Of Department
We are a group of Jesus women committed to educating and enriching the lives of women financially through Godly principles.
“To build a powerful and prosperous body of women that are financially and economically enabled through counseling in the Word of God”
- Equip women to learn, apply and teach God’s financial principles.
- Empower women financially so that we may be free to serve and help fund the “Great Commission”
- Teach women how to grow our income in a difficult job market
- Teach women how to create wealth on the little we have
- Help women on how to raise smart children to finish rich
- Educate women on how to spend wisely, establishing security, and aligning money with our values.
- Educate women on how to attract greater wealth personally and financially in our lives
- Inspire women to start planning today for a secure financial future.
- Encourage women to be financially stable to support God’s work and balance their life.
Enriching the Lives of Women Financially
through Godly Principles.
- Establish a savings plan for all new born babies whose mothers were active participants and attendees at the Joyful Mothers’ ministry
- Create an investment club amongst Jesus Women
- Develop and Maintain financially savvy women for Christ
- Provide the necessary tools-information and education to our members so that they can better manage their finances
- Help women to take control of their financial futures
- Expose women to a wealth creation process.
- Create female bodies that embrace the act of saving
- Create an awareness of this ministry
- Attract all members of the community to join this ministry
- Provide on going counseling to members on wealth creation and sustenance
- Provide members with the resources that enable them to build wealth
- Prosperity through Christ
- Jesus Christ is the foundation of all success
- All Christians should prosper economically and financially
- Caring about our community and their financial stability
- Fostering financial empowerment through wealth creation and management
- Must belong to a Jesus House, DC (JHDC) cell group
- Must be a tithe paying member
- Must be a member of the Joyful Mothers’ ministry
- Must have attended the Joyful Mothers’ meetings 80% of the time before and during pregnancy