Pemi Folarin / Coordinator in Charge
Mercy Luguterah / Head of Department
A body of Christian women who share fellowship with one-another in the presence of the Lord. We reach out to all mature single women who desire spiritual, professional and physical support in the place of prayer. This we do individually and collectively through focused social group activities, and seminars.
To raise those women to spiritual significance, by equipping them to stand on the word of God and prayer, in preparation for God’s plan for them, and for a life partner.
- Develop and maintain our spiritual, physical, and mental health
- Believe God for life Partners and Children
- Contribute to the local and global body of Christ
Raising women to spiritual significance,
by equipping them to stand on the word of God.
- Individual and Group Activities
- Quarterly Event
- Book Reviews
- Concerts & Conferences
Focus on relationships with:
- Each Other
- With Men
- Individuals and Groups Within and Outside Jesus House, DC Community.
- Monthly Prayer Meeting
- Quarterly Telephone Prayer Conference
- Outreach Programs Demonstrating Corporate Social Responsibility
- Group Support
- Doing Business Together
- Share books that impact
- Develop a Database of Resources
- Learning Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
Meeting Times & Location
Beulah Group Meetings are held every last Friday of each month, from 7pm – 9pm.
Beulah Call to Prayer & Fasting -Conference is held quarterly – Notification via e-mailed evite.
Conference Line 218-862-1001 and the participants access code is 901715#
Venue: Jesus House DC- 919/921/926 Philadelphia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910