Pastor Collette Uwadia / Minister-In-Charge
“He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will reward him for what he has done”– Proverbs 19:17
The Heritage International Projects supports Orphanages in Lagos, Nigeria. It also supports some female High Schools in Nigeria with educational materials for their science laboratories, Home Economics laboratories, and Computer Laboratories, scholarships for alpha female students, with a view to discouraging teenage marriages which come about as a result of lack of funds to further an education.)
The Heritage International Projects operates under the registration of the Jesus House DC’s Redeemer’s Community Development Corporation (RCDC)
“Heritage International” reaches out to orphans, the abandoned, abused, those with special needs (the physically and the mentally challenged – deaf, dumb, crippled, etc), and underprivileged children to help them fulfill the plan and purposes of God in their lives. Currently, “Heritage International” partners with the Courage Education Foundation and the Heritage Homes Orphanage in Nigeria.
To help create a positive loving environment in which the often abandoned and neglected children feel at home and cared for.
Creating a positive loving environment in which the
often abandoned and neglected children feel at home and cared for.
- Partner with Orphanage Homes
- Award Scholarships and security to alpha female students from highly impoverished homes to prevent child abuse, dropping out of school, and early teenage pregnancy due to lack of funds
- Micro-financing – Provide financial stability to less privileged women (single mothers, married women, widows) who hardly have the basics of life, and who are so poor.
- Establishing a Soup Kitchen- to serve food in different parts of the cities to the poor to provide them the opportunity of having at least one meal a day.
- Providing assistance to those that are physically or mentally challenged and who require on-going assistance or support to themselves or their abode.
How you can help us
Donations – in cash and in kind
- Individual – $1 per a month or $24 per year
- You can be a Sponsor(s) for:
- The Orphanage Homes – $26.00 monthly or $312.00 per year
- The Education Foundation – $21.00 monthly or $252 per year
- The Physically/Mentally Challenged – $20.00 monthly or $240.00 per year
- ‘Adopt a Project’ – $10 monthly or $120.00 yearly
- Linens and Bedroom Accessories
- Bathroom Accessories
- Washing Machines
- Changing Mats
- Bathing Soaps and Lotions
- Medical Supplies
- Home Goods
- Back Packs
- Books – Library Supplies
- Science – Physics, Chemistry, Biology Laboratory Supplies
- Home Economics Laboratory Supplies etc
- Labor or Professional Help
- Physical Visit to volunteer your time and skill
- Events Coordination
- Catering Laundry etc
Annual academic reports on person(s) or the categories/areas of sponsorship
Correspondence or visits to child of interest on birthdays, and Special Holidays
The Heritage International Quarterly Newsletter
We need you!
Make a godly choice to rise up to be a blessing to us as jointly we say: