Pastor Sola Adebayo / Minister-In-Charge
Kemi Banjoko / Head Of Department
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. – Proverbs 22:6
Our vision is to reach out to mothers of pre-school children age 1-6 years.
Our primary mission is to improve the lives of mothers through Godly peer support, parenting education and family advocacy. We seek to:
- Address the individual needs of mothers as women;
- Support and equip them in their quest to raise godly children;
- Celebrate motherhood; and
- Empower them to live their lives to its fullest & best at every stage of motherhood
We are a purpose driven group that incorporates these six elements:
- Education – equipping you with knowledge and strategy about parenting pre- school children
- Fellowship – building friendships and connecting with other like-minded mothers who love the Lord
- Fun & laughter – escaping the responsibilities of home for a quick reprieve and learning the art of self-care
- Sharing – exchanging valuable resources and ideas
- Faith – growing more like Christ through prayer, praise, & studying of the Word
- Evangelism – sharing our faith through community outreach
Train up a child in the way he should go;
and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
It is designed for all mothers (stay-at-home, working, single, & married) with children between 1-6 years old.
This is an outreach ministry – church membership is not required, so come and connect with other mothers of pre-school children who are experiencing the same joys and struggles as you are to talk about your needs as women, wives and moms.
- Topical Discussions
- Guest Speakers
- Online Community & Newsletter
- Summer Family Field trips
- Parent Education
- Moms Only Activities e.g. Yummy Mommy Retreat
- Community Service
- Home Business Bazaar
- Creative Skill Building Workshops
- …. And much more!
Meeting Times & Location
We meet every 3rd Thursdays of every month | Time: 7:00PM—9:30PM September through May
Summer activities are planned for the months of June, July and August.
The Venue is the Enoch Adeboye Hall (Basement level of the church)
Childcare during monthly meetings is available with membership. Please contact us for more details!
Venue: Jesus House DC- 919/921/926 Philadelphia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910