Deaconess Olaide Olubi / Minister-In-Charge
Bunmi Adeyemo / Head Of Department
I will praise you with harp for your faithfulness, my GOD; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, Holy one of Israel (Psalms 71:21-23).
We are the women’s choir of Jesus House DC. Our mission is to render uncompromising praise and worship to God.
- To bring the Word of God alive through singing
- Worship God in spirit and in truth
- Usher people into the presence of God uninhibitedly
- Set captives free, and bring wholeness and restoration to the lives of people through singing
- To support Jesus House, DC and the Jesus Women ministries
Rendering Uncompromising Praise and Worship to God!
- Love for God and passion for the work we do
- Freedom of expression in worship
- Freedom to express the love of God with each other (Sister’s keeper)
- Comfortable in who we are as individuals and as a choir
- Respect one another and respect leadership (in choir and church)
- Fun group of people. You never know what to expect at rehearsal
- We are supportive spiritually, emotionally and financially
- Open to suggestions
- We consider God first, are on call, Ready, Able and Willing to serve